There are many advanced features and "shortcut keys" incorporated to help you navigate quickly from one screen to the next.
WinChoir© 5.0 is so easy to use that all you have to do is point and click! All screens are designed to be "user friendly" and readily accessible for those of limited computer experience.
All the tedious work required to make other databases meet your needs is already done for you! There are pre-formatted reports and labels for just about any aspect of your music program. Data can be sorted in various ways before printing, making access to data efficient and precise.
New in version 4 and beyond is the addition of Bar Code Scanning and Email functions. These two items alone will save you untold hours when doing inventory and contacting students.
New in version 5 and beyond is the ability to use the program in a network, plus many other new features.
You can learn to use the program very quickly and easily. Help screens are available at almost every turn. It's even easy enough for students to help you enter data!
Here's what the programs can do for you!
- New in version 5 and beyond
Either single user of fully networkable versions
Export data to spreadsheet, word processor, and mail merge
Associate picture files to Student's Information, Uniforms and Inventory
Associate sound files to Music Library
Additional new fields in Student Information and Uniforms
Launch newly available Texas UIL FormsMaster 3.0 (purchased separately) directly from WinBand/WinChoir
Plus all the great features of WinBand/WinChoir 4.0 including bar coding, email functions, and pre-formatted reports and labels
- New in version 4 and Beyond
Extensive global email functions
Bar Code scanning of Inventory, Music Library and Uniforms
- Complete Student, Parent and Booster Records with Dozens of Reports
- Point-and-click Attendance Tracking
- Merit and Quality Point Tabulation
- Individual Fundraising Accounts with Automatic Profit Tabulation & Totals
- Money Owed to Your Program with Memo for Each Entry
- Grade Tabulation for each Six or Nine Week Grading Period with Adjustable Weighting for All Grades
- Quick End-of-Year Checkout on Return of Equipment, Uniforms and Money Owed
- Complete Music Library Information, including Pre-Programmed Music Publisher Information, Reports and Envelope Labels
- Equipment Inventory with District Fields
- Uniform Inventory and Matching by Size
- Financial Accounting for School, Agency and Booster Accounts
- Pre-formatted and User Definable Reports and Labels for All Screens
- All Data Entries Automatically Linked and Tabulated - Automatic Backup of Data Files
- File Merging with Other WinBand© and WinChoir© Users for Overall District Use
- Phone Log and .txt File Imports/Exports
- Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98 and 2000 Compatible
- Pentium 166 processor or higher
- 32+ MB RAM
- Microsoft® Windows® 95 or higher, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32 bit) and Windows 7 (32 bit)
- 20+ MB hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive
- Video card that supports greater than 256 colors
- Color monitor
- Laser or inkjet printer
- While Macintosh® versions are not available, programs may run on multi-platform PowerMacs® and the G3/G4.
Screen ShotsSee our WinBand© page for screenshots! Click here!