Software License and Acceptable Use Policy
This License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (an individual or an entity) and LBG Enterprises for the Software Product identified in your invoice and found on the CD you have or will receive, or contained in the file you have or will download from this website, which includes computer software and electronic documentation. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using the Software Product. The Software Product is licensed, not sold. The Software Product is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software Product, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to install or use the Software Product.
- GRANT OF LICENSE. LBG Enterprises grants you the non-exclusive right to install and use the Software Product on a single computer system. You may also install a second copy of the Software Product on a single laptop computer system or on a single computer system at your place of residence for the purpose of being able to work on your projects remotely or from the comfort of your home. If you install a trial version of the Software Product, you have 30 days in which to try the Software Product before you must purchase a License key. This license is non-transferable. The Software Product must be purchased for each and every computer system that it is used on, with the limited exception of installation on a laptop or your home computer for your own use.
- RESTRICTIONS. You must comply with all applicable laws regarding the use of the Software Product. You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the Software Product. You may not rent or lease the Software Product. You may not distribute copies of the activated Software Product to third parties. You may distribute copies of the non-activated Software Product to third parties for their edification if they are interested in learning more about it, however such third parties must agree to this License Agreement and purchase a License key for their use within 30 days.
- TERMINATION. LBG Enterprises may terminate this License Agreement if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software Product.
- NO WARRANTY. Any use of the Software Product is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, LBG Enterprises and its suppliers disclaim all warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall LBG Enterprises or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software Product, even if LBG Enterprises has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. LBG Enterprise's entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this License Agreement shall not exceed your purchase price.